Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Remote or onsite Technical Consulting Services

Last couple of years have been truly a nightmare of work schedules!!!
For all my readers and followers, I can tell you now Im available for remote or onsite technical consulting services.

Covered services:

(all platforms, products and versions)

- SAP System Arquitecture Design.
- SAP System Technical Implementation Projects (Installations, System Copies, Migrations, Unicode Conversions).
- SAP Solution Manager E2E Implementation.
- On Demand complex Incident and Change Management.
- SAP System Platform Technical Training.

I do only accept payments through PayPal. I currently have quite a pretty flexible schedule for remote services. To know more about my rates, and availability, please use the contact section.

2 comments:

  1. After reading this post I got an idea about on this note.Really something grate in this article ,Thanks for sharing this. We are providing SAP courses training online. After reading this slightly am changed my way of introduction about my training to people. To know more Visit Us SAP PM Online Training Course

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete